During this webinar, we will review our 2021 Key Figures piece. You can download your copy by visiting our website at www.reedfinancial.net/2021-key-financial-data. This document is filled with valuable information!
I will discuss the following and how they relate to pre-retirees and retirees:
- 2021 tax tables for personal income and trust income
- Gifting limits and what they really mean
- Retirement account contribution limits
- How social security credit is earned and calculated
- How social security is taxed
- How Medicare premiums are taxed and how your investment withdrawals can impact your premiums
- New Required Minimum Distribution rules
As with all of our call, attendees are welcome to ask their questions about any investment or retirement-related questions they may have.
Register today and pass this along to anyone you feel would be interested in attending.
Investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and investment advisory services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC) Reed Financial Planning Services, LLC.
The registered representative(s) and/or investment adviser representative(s) listed on this website are licensed and registered in the following states:
We are licensed to sell Insurance Products in: CT, FL, MA, ME, RI and WA.
We are registered to sell Securities in: CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX ,VT VI and WA.